Problems with Power consumption reporting in Qubino modules

Everything about Z-Wave radio devices with eedomus

Problems with Power consumption reporting in Qubino modules

Messagepar fdoangulo » 23 Nov 2015 13:28

Good morning,

This weekend I started a new eedomus installation with several brand new Qubino modules.

I used Qubino Shutter and 2 relay modules.

I noticed that the eedomus is not drawing the power consumplion of the electric loads connected to the modules.

I reviewed the configuration of the modules with my local distributor's support team and everithing seems to be ok.

My local distributor comments me that the problem may be that as the Qubino modules have a new firmware, eedomus may need to update the system to work propperly with this modules.

Any suggestion?
fdoangulo

Re: Problems with Power consumption reporting in Qubino modu

Messagepar stef31 » 23 Nov 2015 15:40

Have you the icon "consumption" which appeared when you have included your modules?

If not, try an exclusion and after a new inclusion of yours modules.
EEDOMUS V2 - RFX avec RTS
En attente de l'EEDOMUS V4
stef31

Messagepar fdoangulo » 23 Nov 2015 16:10

Yes, I have de consumption icon for both relays.

Qubino has answered my support request:

Dear Fernando,

Thank you very much for buying Qubino products.

Modules are made according z-wave standards, so Eedomus should fix this if it doesn’t work on your gateway.

For Double module you need to enable association group 4 and 7 on your controller in order to enable power metering.

Please, let me know if you need more help.

Best regards/Lep pozdrav,

Marko Danevcic

The question is, how can I enable thos association groups in eedomus? As I have not found any information related to this in the online doc.

Best regards,
fdoangulo

Messagepar stef31 » 23 Nov 2015 16:51

fdoangulo a écrit:The question is, how can I enable thos association groups in eedomus?

You need to activated the expert parameters in your account.

After, in the configuration of your module, you can see a new tab.
In the tab "radio parameter", you can changed the parameters of your modules and managed the association.
But, I think that you haven't parameter the polling of your module if the consumption icon appeared but the value doesn't changed.

Select the "consumption" icon, click on configuration and in the main tab, you should have a menu "expert parameters". You need to have a polling configured. If the polling is deactived, this is normal that the value doesn't changed.

Regards,
stef31

Messagepar fdoangulo » 23 Nov 2015 17:18

I already had set the pooling to "Every Two Minutes".

What I don't understand is how to "enable association group 4 and 7 on your controller"

What should I do? COMMAND_CLASS_ASSOCIATION > ASSOCIATION_SET > GROUP 4 > NODE X-2 relay module? I guess I have understood something wrong.
fdoangulo

Messagepar stef31 » 23 Nov 2015 17:58

I think that you don't need to modify the association because if the icon is present on the interface, it means that the group is correct.

The function ASSOCIATION_SET is to associated directly two modules without use the EEEDOMUS.

I suggested you to send an e-mail to the support. Currently, they don't answer quickly but they can consult your configuration and see what is not correct.

I have relay QUBINO and I have any problem with the consumption. I had never modified the parameters to see the consumption.

And I'm not sure that the problem comes from the firmware. QUBINO changes often the firmware.
stef31

Messagepar fdoangulo » 23 Nov 2015 20:05

Thankyou stef31,

I'll contact eedomus support team.

Best regards,
fdoangulo

Messagepar fdoangulo » 23 Nov 2015 22:21

Curious, I tried to create the association suggested by Qubino running the commands:

COMMAND_CLASS_ASSOCIATION > ASSOCIATION_SET > Group 4 > Node 1 - eedomus controller
COMMAND_CLASS_ASSOCIATION > ASSOCIATION_SET > Group 7 > Nodo 1 - eedomus controller

They didn't worked. :cry:

But I have realized also about another strange behaviour. When I manually operate the second relay, the eedomus interface doesn't update the status. It keeps showning the last state introduced through the console. :shock:

Relay 1 is working properly.
fdoangulo

Messagepar litch1984 » 01 Fév 2016 23:08

fdoangulo : Did you find a solution for your problems ?
I have exactly the same problem with the consumption and the eedomus interface doesn't update the status when I operat the second relay.

And my second problem is that it doesn't work when I push the mecanical button. It just work with Eedomus app on my Smartphone or pc.
Eedomus+, stations météo Netatmo int. et ext., caméras IP, 8 ouverture Fibaro, RFXCOM Usb 7 stores Somfy, Tc Enocean, orvibo, Swipe Fibaro, Mini Keypad Zipato, Interrupteur mural Zwave, ampoules LED, Détecteur de mouvement 6 en 1, Prises commandées
litch1984

Messagepar Horia » 10 Fév 2016 11:41

I have 17s of these as well. The problem according to GOOAP is in the firmware of these modules. S4 fixes it. Once the modules are power disconnected after inclusion, they will stop reporting power and switch. Re-inclusion will fix until another power disconnect/cut.

I have mix of relays and dimmers, and would like to make sure the S4 version really addresses the issue...before attempting to replace them. Quite costly and time consuming.
Maison avec eedomus+, 200 dispositifs(60 en zwave/+, 10 en RFXcom, 5 cameras, les restes virtuel), automatisation éclairage, sécurité maison, environnement, access, chauffage, notifications, agenda.
Horia

Retour vers Z-Wave devices