No feeds from the box in the eedomus cloud from yesterday?

Discussion sur la box eedomus

No feeds from the box in the eedomus cloud from yesterday?

Messagepar Horia » 22 Avr 2019 14:38

Hello All,

I raised a support ticket but I would like to understand if I face alone this problem.

Since yesterday, for most of my devices, I don't see their data in the apps unless directly connected to the box, and in this case I see none of the data history. All devices and rules function properly. The eedomus cloud displays in web or apps remotely connected what last recorded and notifications function (ex. for devices not connected; even that devices are live and well) as well based on old data.

Thanks, Horia
Maison avec eedomus+, 200 dispositifs(60 en zwave/+, 10 en RFXcom, 5 cameras, les restes virtuel), automatisation éclairage, sécurité maison, environnement, access, chauffage, notifications, agenda.
Horia

Re: No feeds from the box in the eedomus cloud from yesterda

Messagepar xeos » 22 Avr 2019 16:03

Hello Horia,

Yes, we are many to have problems, there is a problem with the cloud.

Wait and see
Je suis Fou et insatiable
xeos

Messagepar Horia » 22 Avr 2019 20:11

I thought the same,

But the flood of notifications like is just coming:
Il y a 1 heure : Votre périphérique Contrôle d'entrée Maison (Box 'eeDomus Maison') n'a plus donné signe de vie depuis 19:23 (21/04).

I think the eedomus team has to find a local box solution for device monitoring.
Maison avec eedomus+, 200 dispositifs(60 en zwave/+, 10 en RFXcom, 5 cameras, les restes virtuel), automatisation éclairage, sécurité maison, environnement, access, chauffage, notifications, agenda.
Horia

Messagepar Horia » 23 Avr 2019 10:43

It seems that since 6AM the cloud integration started to recover. I still received all morning old notifications and the data history for Monday is gone. Hopefully you all see the same progress.
Horia

Messagepar fullpower » 23 Avr 2019 10:57

Hi Horia !

it seems like it's coming back for me too ...
Wait & see ...
Programmation ARDUINO, NodeMCU, ESP8266 Eedomus + / Raspberry Pi 3 B + & Raspberry Pi 3 en programmation (Magic mirror)
Elegoo Mars - Artillery Sidewinder V2 - modélisation 3D sur Sketchup, Rhino 3d, Fusion 360, etc.
fullpower

Retour vers Box eedomus