Condition to restart a playlist on Sonos?

et assistants vocaux

Condition to restart a playlist on Sonos?

Messagepar Horia » 30 Juin 2017 12:29

Hi,

I have added a rule to enable music ambiance in the house during certain phases of the day and when surveillance is disabled (hence there is presence in the home). The rule triggers well when the relevant phase of the day starts or when we come home and disable the alarm. It triggers a playlist on SONOS (the new connected device in the latest release).

Meanwhile I can't find a condition to detect when the playlist finishes while the state SONOS device becomes the name of the last song in the playlist + stop (and this state is not available in the rule.

Any idea how to restart the playlist? The only model I found is to create a macro that waits for the time of the playlist and activates it again. Please let me know if you have a better suggestion

Thanks and regards, Horia
Maison avec eedomus+, 200 dispositifs(60 en zwave/+, 10 en RFXcom, 5 cameras, les restes virtuel), automatisation éclairage, sécurité maison, environnement, access, chauffage, notifications, agenda.
Horia

Re: Condition to restart a playlist on Sonos?

Messagepar Horia » 30 Juin 2017 12:56

Hi,

I found a resonable solution.

I added a state device as Ambiance Musicale enabled/disabled, I have two rules that use this plus the phases and surveillance state to turn on and off, a macro that repeats itself after the playlist time.

Thanks, Horia
Maison avec eedomus+, 200 dispositifs(60 en zwave/+, 10 en RFXcom, 5 cameras, les restes virtuel), automatisation éclairage, sécurité maison, environnement, access, chauffage, notifications, agenda.
Horia

Retour vers Périphériques réseau