HTTP Sensors for Cloudy Condition?

Capteurs et actionneurs HTTP

HTTP Sensors for Cloudy Condition?

Messagepar Horia » 21 Oct 2016 10:38

Do I need to JSON to XML decode in an PHP script for the HTPP Sensor/XPath selection to work?

I am trying to get the sunny/cloudy condition to control my awnings....I saw there is an Weather forecast script (which I think does the above) meanwhile the wether API is not anymore public. I was thinking to use a Swiss one (even that the JSON is heavier, includes a lot more than I need).

Any better suggestion? I want to make sure my awnings don't open up unless is sunny (and few more conditions coming from my physical sensors (presence, temperature, wind...). I have a weather popp, the eedomus metro sensors, a Chacon Obscurity Sensor...None of them seem to predictable differentiate between sunny and all the cloudy variations.

Thanks, Horia
Maison avec eedomus+, 200 dispositifs(60 en zwave/+, 10 en RFXcom, 5 cameras, les restes virtuel), automatisation éclairage, sécurité maison, environnement, access, chauffage, notifications, agenda.
Horia

Re: HTTP Sensors for Cloudy Condition?

Messagepar Horia » 21 Oct 2016 11:03

I am thinking to use http://www.prevision-meteo.ch/uploads/p ... -meteo.pdf but requires I think the JSON to XML decoding via a PHP script. I am not sure if the PHP in the box supports the two json functions referred here.
Maison avec eedomus+, 200 dispositifs(60 en zwave/+, 10 en RFXcom, 5 cameras, les restes virtuel), automatisation éclairage, sécurité maison, environnement, access, chauffage, notifications, agenda.
Horia

Re: HTTP Sensors for Cloudy Condition?

Messagepar Horia » 21 Oct 2016 13:51

Just FYI, I finally decided to get the cloudiness % from http://openweathermap.org/current#current_XML , my path is /current/clouds/@value on the /weather API node.
Horia

Retour vers Requêtes HTTP